Self-referrals are private individuals, couples and families. Self-funding fees are £85 per session and insurer-funded session fees vary. This includes CBT, EMDR, ACT, Mindfulness and integrative psychological therapy.
Currently, sessions are taking place online, via secure video-link or by telephone.
Therapy sessions usually take place at the Tower Clinic in North Leeds, West Yorkshire. Although, you can choose to have by video-link.
Referrals are also accepted from health insurance companies and health professionals such as GPs, psychiatrists and instructing solicitors.
It may be possible to use private health insurance to cover full or part of the cost of your appointments. I am a registered provider of psychological therapy with health insurers BUPA, AXA PPP, AVIVA, CIGNA, WPA, Nuffield, Curion and VitalityHealth.
Some of the problems I work with:
• Trauma and PTSD
• Grief, loss and bereavement
• Effects of physical illness (including pain and fatigue)
• Life transitions (e.g. to adulthood, mid-life, retirement)
• Interpersonal difficulties
• Stress (including work stress)
• Bipolar disorder
• OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)
• Panic attacks
• Self-esteem issues
• Neurodiversity including Autism and ADHD
• Difficulty making or sustaining relationships
• Working with people who feel ‘stuck’
I work integratively, drawing on a number of approaches to suit your needs. The models I draw on include:
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
• Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
• Compassionate Mind
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)